TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: October 4, 2020
This website www.matrix-destiny.com (“Site”) and related services on the Site (“Services”) is owned and operated by Vetalabs, Individual Entrepreneur.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to all visitors, users and other who access or use the Site and Services. By viewing or using this Site and Services, you accept these Terms in full. If you disagree with these Terms or any part of these Terms, you must not view or use this Site and Services.
ABOUT THE SERVICES
Our online tool that empowers automatic calculation of the Destiny Matrix method and detailed decoding for each date. It is a system of self-knowledge based on astrology, numerology, tarology and other methods of personality development. With its help on date of birth, it is possible to find the decisions of problems tormenting people for years, to learn the destiny in a society and the main thing – the Higher Destination of the person.
Any new features on the Services, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms.
To use the Services, you must have access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and you must pay any fees associated with Internet access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the Internet, including a web-enabled computer.
The Services may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages. These communications are considered part of a membership. You may not access the Services by any means other than through the Services interfaces we provide you.
You warrant that you possess the legal authority to enter into these Agreement and to use this Site in accordance with all Terms herein. You must be at least 18 years or older to register as a user on this Site and/or Services. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Site as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you is true and accurate.
To register as an account, you must provide us with a valid email address and other information required by us (Registration Data). You will choose a password and account designation for your account during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and for all activities that occur under your account. In consideration of use of the Services, you agree to maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site and Services or any portion thereof.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all purchases and orders made through this Site. You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
ACCOUNT AND SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, for all activities that occur, or actions taken under the account or in connection with the Site. You agree to immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized uses of the account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will we be liable, in any way, for any or your acts or omissions or those of any third party, including damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
By using the Site and Services, you consent to the Company processing and transferring the user data as necessary for us to provide you with this service and enable you to use the Site and Services. Such user’s information is used to execute an agreement with you as described in these Terms.
FEES AND PAYMENT
Use of our Site is free of charge, but we may charge a monthly (or yearly) fee for the Services (Service Fee), that available on the Site. You can register a free account and update it at any time, choosing subscription plan available on the Site. We provide paid services as subscription only with your explicit consent. We will never charge you for the Services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
You can pay for our Service Fee by credit/debit card or using payment services providers applicable on the Site. We use third-party payment providers on the Site, and we do not store your credit card or payment services providers account data.
Any fees paid to Company are for the provision of the Services listed on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in US dollars (USD). You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services using one of our accepted payment methods.
We’ll automatically bill you from the date you subscription and on each monthly renewal until cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time. The refund is in accordance with terms of our Refund Policy below.
We may change the Service Fees in effect but will give you advance notice of these changes via a message to the email address associated with your account.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment thereof. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments you make to us.
As a general rule, all Service Fee is non-refundable, except for it required by applicable law. To request a refund money from us if it required by law, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your full name
- reason for requesting a refund
- an email address which you specified during authorization
- the last four (4) digits of the credit card or payment services provider account used to make payment.
Any processed refunds will be credited to the card used for the original payment. This is to protect your security and prevent theft, loss, or fraud. Should you dishonestly apply to your bank, card issuer or payment services provider for a chargeback without first following our refund procedure, we may be entitled to bring legal action against you to recover from you any resulting losses that we may suffer.
If you have filed a dispute with your credit card company, we will not be able to issue you a refund as well, and we cannot make any refunds or replacements until the dispute is resolved or cancelled.
NO WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES
The Company does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. You agree that from time to time the Company may remove its services for indefinite periods of time or cancel the services at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Site is at your sole risk. The Service delivered to you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided as is and as available for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
All content included on the Site (exclude User Content), such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, video, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company or its service providers and protected US and international copyright and trademark laws. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under these Terms.
This Site or any its parts may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, audio, video, digital downloads, databases, or other media content, page layout) of the Company without express written consent.
All software used on the Site and Services is the property of the Company, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Israel and international copyright laws.
Your license to use this Content, Site and Services is a non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use the content and Site. You must not use content commercially, broadcast it, lease, rent, sublicense, publish, modify, adapt, or translate any portion of it without express permission from us and, if the publisher is another company or person, additionally from the publisher.
Nothing in these Terms grants you a right to use any Company`s marks and other our intellectual property. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the Company.
Termination or Repeat Infringer Accounts. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that users do the same. The Company has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Site who are repeat infringers. The Company may terminate access for participation or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third-party content without necessary right and permission.
IP Infringe Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Site infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification by sending the following information in writing to the address or via email address set on CONTACT US section:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by single notification, a reprehensive list of such work on the Site
- a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work
- information reasonable sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address; telephone, and/or email address
- a statement that you have good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement that information in notification is accurate, and under penalty or perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your user Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your user Content, you may send a counter-notice.
The Company does not claim ownership of your Content.
By placing any content on the Site and Services (including your personal data, contact details, images, feedback or engaging in any other form of communication), you grant to the Company a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to do the following in respect of the information or material:
- use, copy, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display, and
- sublicense to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material, including but not limited to rights under copyright laws.
This license exists only for as long as you continue to use the Site and Services or remain an active account.
We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether any content that you use complies with these Terms and we may remove such content, suspend and/or terminate this agreement at our sole discretion if you use any content that is in breach of these Terms or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
Company reserves the right to remove and permanently delete any User Content from Site and Services or related to the Site with or without a written notice.
You must not use any means to bypass or disable any encryption, security, or authentication mechanism to gain unauthorized access or to interfere with any account, service, software or network connected to Site.
Your permission to use the Site and/or Services is conditioned upon the following use restrictions:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libellous, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site and/or Services
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- harm minors in any way
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Company official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party
- upload, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam”, such as (i) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (ii) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (iii) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any applicable regulations
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals
- offer for sale or sell any item, good or service that (i) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (ii) you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations, or (iii) we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the Services
- use the Services as a forwarding service to another site
- solicit a third party’s passwords or personal identifying information for unlawful or phishing purposes
- exceed the scope of the Services that you have signed up for; for example, by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other people’s comments or content
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is intended to take advantage of a user. Such content may include, but is not limited to, “get rich quick”, “get paid to surf”, pyramid/MLM, or other dubious schemes
- include more than three ad units per page, or any advertising that greatly reduces the usability of the Site
- upload files for the sole purpose of having them hosted by us and for use outside of a Site created using the Services
- copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any rights in, or access to the Site and our services, or any other content available on Site
- scrape, access, monitor, index, frame, link, or copy any content or information on the Site in an automated way, using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Site and our services through any approved API
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Site, if any, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining, phishing or any other means, obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or use any materials or information obtained through any means not internationally made available through the Site
- modify our software, or any part thereof, in any form or manner, nor to use any modified versions of the Site, for any reason whatsoever, without the express written consent of the Company
- circumvent or manipulate any applicable fee structure, billing process, or fees owed either to us or to our third-party providers
- use the Site and/or Services for illegal purposes or for promotion of dangerous activities
- violate any local, state, national or international law impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mispresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- interfere with or disrupt the Site, our services, or servers, or networks connected to either, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the Site
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copyright of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site
- use of the Site and/or Services in any manner other than as permitted by these Terms or other legal agreements and terms
- use the Site and Services for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities
- use another account without permission
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account.
We retain the right to terminate any account or user who has violated any of the above prohibitions.
You are solely responsible for providing and maintaining all hardware and software required for accessing and using our Site and Services related thereto.
You are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. We do not control the Content you post via the Services.
By using the Site and Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable for your Content or the content of any third party, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in your Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services.
You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen Content, but that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, move or delete any Content that is available via the Services.
We shall also have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content. You may not rely on any Content created by us.
You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect our rights, property, or personal safety and those of our users and the public.
VARIATION, CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this Site and Services from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Site.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. If you continue using the Site and Services related thereto after making these alterations, amendments and revisions you are taken to have agreed thereto.
In case you violate the provisions of these Terms, we reserve the right to issue you a notice in regards of your violation or immediately terminate or suspend or limit functionality of any or all Services and Site related thereto.
We reserve the right to suspend or deny, at our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site and Services related thereto without sending a written notice (including your violation of these Terms). The Company bears no responsibility and liability for suspending or denying your access to the Site or Services related thereto without a written notice.
You are entitled to terminate the Agreement and suspend any relationships with the Company any time through finishing using the Services.
You have the right to delete your account in any time. After deletion, you will no longer have access to your account, and we may delete all information on your account. We accept no liability for such deleted information or content.
For as long as we continue to offer the Services, we will provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access the Services as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
Not limited to other means of legal protection the Company is entitled to suspend or terminate the Agreement and remove or suspend your access to the Site and Services thereto in case you are in breach of any clause of these Terms.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE AND OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT AND IS NOT INTERPRETED AS A PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR REFRAIN FROM ACTING ON THE BASIS OF ANY CONTENT INCLUDED IN THIS SITE WITHOUT SEEKING THE APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF DATA, USER INFORMATION OR DATA, REVENUE, OR OTHER HARM ARISING OUT OF DELAYS, MISDELIVERY OR NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, RESTRICTION OR LOSS OF ACCESS, BUGS OR OTHER ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED USE DUE TO YOUR SHARING OF ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES, OR OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE SITE AND SERVICES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING-UP YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION THAT MAY RESIDE ON THE SITE AND SERVICES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, our contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE AND SERVICES; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE AND SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE AND SERVICES.
OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SITE AND SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IN QUESTION.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS WILL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW THAT IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO EXLUDE OR LIMIT.
No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy.
The Company may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Company’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the State of Wyoming, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
Neither the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods nor any implementation of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act in any jurisdiction shall apply to these Terms.
We and you irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right it may have to trial by jury in respect of any legal action arising out of or relating to these Terms or the transactions contemplated hereby.
Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wyoming.
We welcome your feedback. Feedback submitted through the Site or otherwise is non-confidential and becomes the sole property of the Company. We own the intellectual property rights in and to such feedback and are entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment to you.
Any user may provide feedback. The feedback, that displayed at the Site, may be corrected in terms of grammar and punctuation by Company, and the user shall be responsible for reliability of information contained in the feedback provided by it. Company shall be entitled to moderate the responses independently and without notice to the user, including:
– not to publish reviews, the content of which is not related to the subject of the Service;
– not to publish the reviews, which do not contain useful information for other users of the Service;
– not to publish reviews that contain profanity or offensive language;
– not to publish reviews that contain links to other web-services;
– not to publish reviews which contain obviously unreliable information or raise doubts about its authenticity;
– delete a published review at any time;
– independently determine the period within which the reviews are considered relevant and for which they are published.
By visiting this Site and using the Services, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not visit this Site and not use the Services.
Anyone using or accessing our Site and Services does so on their initiative and are responsible for compliance within local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of our Site/Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion.
In case you have questions, about our Site, Services or these Terms you can contact us by forwarding an email at email@example.com or send a letter to the address below.
Vetalabs, Individual Entrepreneur Smirnova Svetlana Alexandrovna
1910 Tomas ave Cheyenne WY 82001